Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FRIENDS 2009

Fated at Schools
Thus, we make friends to each other.
Our dream still chasing all around
But
At the same time, our friendship is keep going on
Cause we have fated be friends
Memory is just simple and short term
But
We still is keep in touch friends in future
Even through we are different stage

We are young D..^^
Chasing our dream
And hope our dream come true
In ONE day

Moon,Hoon,Lynn,Koon,Adeline, me, Kean
We have the lunch at KIM GARY


在我的人生中,出现一个你~盟翠。
谢谢你那高人的指点,铭记在心中。
谢谢你的分享小故事与名言,真的很美妙。
能够在短时间内,去明白这道理真的很好。
我们要加油朝我们的梦想前进
快乐是我们的终点


Opps..Owh..
So nice the stone RICE..^^

We are quit like take photo..HEHE..

Fated at Schools
Friends could be long term
KEEP IN TOUCH YEA^^



































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

without me..sad =(

said...

may I know who are you?
Mr Kang R?
haha..

said...

Opps..I know you liao.
You are Annie..haha

Anonymous said...

Yerrr..U juz think Mr Kang only..haha..

said...

annie, you are so funny^^
I am thiking on you rather than kang.^^
sweet boh...
I always take care on you when you are beside me^^
So glad you be my 2009 friend.
Give me a chance to take care on you.Coz i like to concern people^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being my friend too^^

said...

宝贝A:
你为什么都不写自己的名字。
哈哈。。。
我也谢谢你当我的朋友啦。
说笑,玩闹,然后说一大堆有的没的。
然后我们还好笑的神父的祷告。哈哈。
今天,你真的很让我意外。
没想到你注意我的部落写我爱吃什么口味蛋糕。嘻嘻。
我呢!希望你也幸福的与你美男子快乐过每一天哦。

Daisypath Anniversary tickers