Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fated

Today I saw a small kid is painful his leg, I walk to closed him and start to ask him.
I said"May I tell your mama and bring you to see the doctor".
The kid said"no need, because even I was mention my leg pain but my mummy dont wan bother me"

The kid words is like somewhere I heard before.
Yes, Corretly I remember again a person who I care is definately same as the Kid saying word.
My brain re-thinking again that person~"family".

My heart suddenly cold and my brain started like a video clip playing our memory.
Remember that time we are closed and very loving each others.Cause we are family.
Remember back again the sweet word in the sms.
You said: I shopping see the basketball I think of you, see the stars I think of you.."
I said:I see the medic urut is thinking on you,see the "M & S" was thinking of you.."
(That kid painful leg recall again the medic urut)

Sometimes I feel you lack of the concern like that kid.
I willing to beside you if I could.I bravely walk the way to beside you.
I very confidence on this relationship and nothing could be change on loving you.
I lost you so long time ago even I stand infront of you I will feel you was feed up about it.

Just save my tear, my sadness, my concern into deep heart.
Never gonna be touched also never want to be share with you.
I still love you "family" but I need let you fly away from me.
I leaved you beside me I lack confidence and safety on you.
I just confidence myself I am love you.
Thus, I just said good bye on you and be a silent peopel.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers