Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Way I Back

Today is the pass 3 month re-play again the Squash.
The pass time I too concentrate on the person I so care.
Not touch the Squash was 2 and half month.
The pass time everyday doing the same thing, that is I caring a family.

Today, I re-stand again at the squash court.
I remember that time even playing the squash I also doing the same thing.
This is a habit to a person I care, I promise to that person I wont stop that habit.
But at last, the habit is stopped by that person and not me.
I play the squash with fully smash, Cause I just want release all my heart words on the ball.
I shoot my ownself hand, Oh my god. Thus, My hand pain.^^

After playing 1 and half hours, I was leaved and want going for jogging.
But raining, I sit on the field there, I feel so silent and my heart was started accepted and non so pain on that relationship.
I try to stand up as soon as possible.

Friends ,I still can protect you all, dont worried.
But no need give me any concern cause I no need.
I was fully tired the closed relationship but I will glad all is normal relationship.
You all said me as strong as I am.
At last, I just knowing, YES, I am so strong.....
I was turn back the time on my life that I non meet you before.
I will stand up and fully using my time.
To let it going on me....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers