Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crying+thank you

Tonight, A kid is crying infront me.
My heart is pain cause seeing his tear.
I use all my power make he smile again.
At last, I did it.
His telling his heart words on me.
I feel so sorry to him cause I never understand his so need my support.
8year old kid, make me feel I am so important in his heart.
And all my words he also care on it and need my support all the time.
When I go back, He smile and no more tear and look at me.
Said"bye bye".

I walk out the gate and my thinking is
"I promised to that kid I will did it well on it, will be beside you"
my heart silent talking to my own promised.

And my lovely Family:
Superman papa:I love you.
Superwoman mama:I love you too.
My elder sister:I loving you.
My second sister:I will protect you all the time.
My younger brother:I love and Miss you.

And my lovely Friends:
My 15year friends :I Love our friendship
My playing ball friends: I LOve you all and ball too.
My Secondary friends :I love you all and will protect you all.
My Univercity coursemate:I just miss you all.

And My union students and PCGHS students
I will always smile and look on you all.
My happy is bring you all up.
I loving you all too.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers