Sunday, October 18, 2009

Excited

Today go with my friend to meet her boy friend.
At last, I was met her's boy friend.
Opps, is just ok can said not bad too but also non so perferct.
My friend Ying, I wish you smooth in the relationship.
And hope he can protect you, guide you all the time.^^

Finally, got met my 2years non meet Jessie.
Wow, so tall now and so cute also.haha.
While waiting at the mc donald PM, really damn la you.
Need use 15min just can come down from cinema.^^
BUT BUT and BUT....
Her is so lousy, cant notice me even I stand infront her.
Her sure feel Teacher wont be so pretty qua.(I add ownself,wuhaha)
Is Hui xian notice me at last.haha.
And Jessie start complain calling my phone is non pick up.^^.
So sorry lou...^^I busy working ma.

看见她长大了,放心了许多。
虽然我终是口是心非的说很多很多让她生气的话。
哈哈。。。。
也许是我太久没看到她了。
真的很开心见到她。
希望她一直都那么的开心下去。

加油!

But My New Handphone was broken.haiz.^^damn damn no mood.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers