Thursday, October 8, 2009

Irish Blessing


I wish you not a path devoid of clouds,
Nor a life on a bed of roses,
Not that you might never need regret,
Nor that you should never feel pain,


No,that is not my wish for you
My wish for you is:
That you might be brave in the times of trial,
When others lay crosses upon your shoulders
When mountains must be climbed and chasms are to be crossed;
When hope scare can shine through.

That every gift God give you
might grow along with you
And let you give the gift of joy
to all who care for you

That you may always have a friend
Who is woth that name
Whom you can trust
and who helps you in times of sadness
Who will defy the storms of daily life at your side

One more wish for you:
That in every hour of joy and pain
You may feel God close to you
That is my wish for you,
and for all who care of you

This is my hope for you,
now and forever

"My Lovely (Family), I will always beside you"

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers