Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A feeling

Today morning I went a Pretty And high tech school near the Sungai nibong.
At that school, I mostly like is a pretty basketball court. I like it:-).
The basketball court is so new and so nice. Hurray, I getting high on it..heee...
When I want going back at that school, I walk the students corridor.
OMG, haha...Have students is said to me: Teacher, Ni Hao..
Opps, I dont' know them....Have other students is bisik-bisik said :
did her is a teacher...
Yes, You all correct..haha..so funny that school students.
From my first impression:owh, that school students very polite..
I think if I go that school, I will happy on it..did it?haha...

After that, go back to my current school be start working on it.
This few days, is doing and settle the KH paper works.Owh, really damn busy.
At 5.30pm, suddenly get fever and hot. Oh...I was fall sick.
They ask me go back early, but I still be strong and until my PJK last period.
I pretend I m Strong on that Period.haha...
At last, I am really strong and non fall sick. Opps....I really look like orang besi.

I back home was 10pm, oh..I busy wash my clothes. I recieved a call from Jessie.
Her said: teacher, you are promised be met we all after PMR, sunday Met at prangin mall.
Heehehhe....Errr.................
I promised to her I will arrange time met them.
I want you all see me in first eyes..
Opps... Teacher nowdays is pretty gal liao...
To my lovely union students, I was 2 years is non see you all.
No matter Where I am working, I will missing you all time.
Because you all is touching my heart at that time, I couldnt forget it.
This time is the time we met up....opps...I really hope Jessie is no fly aeroplane on me.
Ah boh...."u kena my box"..haha....
Not always said me "da mang ren", At least I got hear your call and reply your sms..hehe..

After washing everything, I start doing my "jelly"....
Opps, really lazy do..haha..but was promised to that gal which is help me doing the thing.
Ok la..I will work hard do...oh..no bad that shape..haha..but duno cant eat boh..^^

Then help my friends register the "penang marathon 11dec"...
But my friends didnt give me email. Thus couldnt register...

"Penang Marathon " I coming soon..^^hurray.
We all target the luckly draw a car, then we want use that car go Melaka travel..^^wuhaha.
Altough just a dream....hehe...

This few weeks, I getting sick and weak.
Not enough sleep...and my stamina was weak.
Opps, I want train me again on my stamina.
I want go jogging, Playing squash, basketball...and so on..
I want be Strong and not always the look like no blood colour on the face.
My colic is shock yesterday when I walk up the building.
And today they scared me fall down at field.haha..
Oh..no..I must work wark on my stamina fight it..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers